Rachelle handles labor and employment law and litigation. She defends employers before state, federal, and administrative agencies and provides counsel regarding all aspects of human resource issues and compliance to help clients avoid penalties and litigation. Rachelle also has extensive experience consulting with private and public entities in proactive ADA compliance, which includes creating policies and procedures that comply with Federal and State Laws. Rachelle has a successful track record defending clients against lawsuits relating to all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Bar & Court Admissions
U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
U.S. District Court Northern District of California
U.S. District Court Central District of California
U.S. District Court Southern District of California
San Joaquin School of Law, J.D., (2013)
San Diego State University, B.A., (2006)
- Fresno County Bar Association, Board Member
- Fresno County Women Lawyers, Member at Large
- Consultant and educator for the Civil Justice Association of California
- Associate Member Certified Access Specialist Institute (CASI)
- Regularly collaborates with and assists elected officials in drafting ADA reform
- DRI The Voice of the Defense Bar
Rachelle is a dynamic speaker who routinely presents on labor and employment topics as well as conducting workshops throughout the country to educate businesses and organizations about how to protect themselves against construction-related access ADA claims.